GM is short for Game Master. They are customer service specialists of TOP. Their main role is to provide assistance and guidance to players. GMs are serving as the direct link between IGG official and its players. Moreover, GMs will be responsible for Live Suppot, as well as email-based customer support. They're also the hosts / hostesses of some in-game events.
GMs' Responsibilities and Rights
What are GMs' responsibilities?
1. Should be 24 hours, 7 days online, answer the players' questions and help them carry on their game happily and smoothly;
2. Keep a harmonious atmosphere of the TOP game environment;
3. Find players who are using cheating programs, and take necessary measures to stop them;
4. Collect, investigate, and process various data regarding in-game issues, exploits, and bugs;
5. Last but not least, help brainstorm, plan, and execute various community events to both retain current fun and explore more.
What can GMs do?
1. GMs can mute a player's character in different channels, if he/she has used inappropriate or offensive words;
2. GMs can isolate a player's character to a specific place, if he/she has performed inappropriate behavior, like use cheating program or else;
3. GMs can expel a player out of the game, if it is necessary;
4. GMs can temporarily freeze a player's account, if it is necessary;
5. GMs can delete the data of a player's character, if he/she has severely violated the game rules.
What cannot GMs do?
1. GMs are never allowed to quarrel with players;
2. GMs are not allowed to use certain means to assist players in game, and those means include: provide players with items or money, tell players unannounced information and use GM tool to modify players' characters;
3. GMs are not allowed to join in any guild;
4. GMs are not allowed to disclose a player's information to any other players;
5. GMs should not use impolite and informal words in game;
6. GMs should not use their tool to modify any normal data in game;
7. GMs should keep neutral in game and are never allowed to take part in any dispute among players;
8. Unless required by regulations, GMs should not use their tool to transfer, expel any player.